Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: Andreas Gustafsson <Koraq_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:21:32 -0000

> Given that we are encouraged in HW to generate high level characters
on the
> fly, it becomes even more important to convey the basic motivations
and
> orientations of the cults: something that skill and spell lists
doesn't
> always instill. Humakt is a particularly important case: entwined
within but
> also alien to the weave and woof of Heortling culture. So who's
doing the
> social aspects of the cults in Thunder Rebels? (I, BTW, have been
asked to
> cover weregild, and am happy to base my figures on David's KODP
> assumptions).

So, now this Thunder Rebels is cropping up again! You are working on it, are you? I thought Mikael Raaterova said it was ready, as written by Robin Laws, a long time ago. How much tinkering does it take?

Greg didn't happen to mention anything about a release date at Convulsions, did he?

I must confess that I wont be satisfied with HW before I have the TR and Sartar book in my hands...

Any release date on SGU for that matter? Summer 2000 still, eh?

/Andreas