Re: Re: Berserking Revisited m2

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:53:22 -0400

> In my campaign humakti use it all the time. But I play it more like a
> fighting trance than the rabid madness of an uroxi. No frothing in other
> words. It is more a complete dedication to deathwielding. More like the
> RQ3 spell arrow trance if you've seen that.
>
> As I said, I my campaign... :)
>
> Ha en god dag!
> Frank Rafaelsen

I think the pont of the argument was not to enforce some mythic Perfect Humakti but to help a narrator who was having trouble dealing with a rather over the top player character.

And using Humakt as the lever point to do so. That and weregelds. And upping the challenge level.

But in my group, the Humakti does go berserk -- with some frequency. Usually when he's over matched and thinking of dying. Humakti has't gathered him in yet but the day's still young.

The Berserk Humakti vs The Berserk Uroxi was a sight to see. Both ended up falling down, one dead and the other with a big piece of him missing.

Jeff