RE: Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:23:58 +0100

	Dear All,
		Whilst I feel disappointed as well that TR etc won't be out
until much later this year, and I heard Greg say Feb of next I'm pretty glad that we're actually going to be getting them. IIRC the business plan based on the initial funds only extended as far as AR and maybe SGU. What hasn't filtered through was that Greg and Roderick confirmed that all 2500 copies of HW Deluxe have gone, they will be boxing up a further 1000 and hence we will actually be getting TR etc based on HW sales which are much better than the business plan allowed for.

        Cheers

        Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.