Re: Berserking Revisited m2

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:01:17 -0000

> Spirit combat won't let you combat something on the other side of
the
> barrier. So we have a problem with timing. Any spirit can retreat
> the Spirit plane automatically and instantly according to HW (this
may
> be in Anaxial though -- I have to go home and check my notes)

Oh, I don't want it to be easy :) I just figure as a Parting Shot you would be using the death trauma to grab the spirit at it's weakest, before it has a chance to get away (assuming it needs to 'do' anything to get away). And yes, Theists should have a bonus at the least, augment with their Worship Pantheon, or something.

> I can see this being subject to tremendous abuse.

Me too... but I thought of it first, so in time honoured tradition, I get away with it, no-one else does :) (OK, not really...)

> > Isn't this what the tusk-riders are supposed to be doing?
> >

> I think so. Though in many cases, the creation of their ball of
tails
> is done in a ritual setting. Apparently, the victim has to be in a
LOT
> of pain and fear.

Oh, pain and fear are easy ... :) Andy (my Narrator), if you are reading this, YOU make the necessary connections there :)

Wulf