Re: Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:33:05 +0000

>Anaxial's Roster - 2 weeks time

It's worth pointing out that the complete text was available as one of the auction items. The book is finished.

>Other works are also nearing completion and will be released during
>this time. I think the first is the Complete Griselda.

There's an agreement to publish it but Oliver Dickinson was reluctant to give a definite date. This year looks *possible*.

--
"The T'ang emperors were strong believers in the pills of immortality.
More emperors died of poisoning from ingesting minerals in the T'ang than

Paul K.