Re: Re: wergild; better followers

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:32:59 +0100

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:54:38 -0400, "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>If that's the case, the follower acts on their own. It makes them less
>faceless.... I like that.

Mine certainly aren't faceless, they're my old second-line RQ characters.

>I think the original question was what happens when the follower has
>better skills than the hero in a situation where they are often combined
>such as combat.

Combat combat combat... always with the combat :) OK, then, what if the bad guys are at range and I have no Ranged Combat but my follower has? Do I ping arrows all over the place, or let him step up?

Although we seem to have the same opinion on this anyway...

Wulf