Re: Re: Rituals and Community Participation

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:00:57 -0400

> Mea culpa, I hadn't read the original suggestion of splitting support. I
> think it's an excellent idea, but I think the tables would need work to
> balance it out. As it stands, you have to split the bonus up, and 64 people
> gets you a lot less than 4 groups of 16 people, so using this you are
> getting an enormous boost to the total bonus.

You can only use one group per 'stage' of the heroquest. And you still have to cross that annoying 10w3 (usually) barrier. So that takes up a lot of my happy-chanting-clansmen. The drooling-chanting-family-fantics are provding a boost to the expected critical skill at the climax, hoping we get that far.

At least, that's what we did last night. Pity the supposed fanatic wasn't helping them at all.... =)

Jeff