Re: Digest Number 198

From: Richard Melvin <rmelvin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:00:08 +0100

>I would tend to say that it is a matter of knowing how your God did
>something. As an Initiate you know the main Myths but not in any
>detail, hence the imp. modifier. As a Devote you know more details of
>the myth.

So if a devotee of Chalana spends a few days going over one particular healing myth in detail with a Humakti, the Humakti would get a healing feat? He now knows everything about the myth, so if knowledge is what is important, he will know the feat.

I think you are describing sorcery, not theistic magic. Richard