RE: Re: Lapsing worship

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:21:15 +0100

> > Lambril would be a bit of a special case but it IS a city oriented
> > cult. However, if she goes to town regularly as part of the clan's
> > trading group, then that's assured. She only has to disappear for
> > little while.
>
> I'll work on it. With my Narrator's permission, naturally (you
> reading this, Andy?).

Well we are located within a days walk of Too Far so you could commute there easily or 3 and a bit days travel gets you to Aldachur which certainly should be big enough to support thieves.

> > HeroQuesting in HW is not the terrifying experience it used to be.
> > Especially if you use friends and have a good community to back you.
>
> Yes, but it's hard to keep your cult affiliations secret AND ask
> folks to join you on a Heroquest...

Well do a Yinkin quest and the hunters will support you . There will be joint Odayla and Yinkin quests where you would be a definite asset. (But wait till you have sharpened your claws a bit)