Re: Re: Lanbril

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:56:28 +0100

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:20:00 -0700, Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...m> wrote:

>Pesonally I think Lanbril was a godlearner invention. They saw
>criminals everywhere, many of which had similar powers, and created an
>uber-thief god to explain it.

I think 'Lanbril' is OK so long as you treat 'him' as just a name to tag onto all the minor local thieving deities. Considering how many minor/petty gods there are around, I see no problem in there BEING thief gods. However, even though I'm going to be using Lanbril for my own character, I'm not too sure he deserves a 'full set' of three affinities.

Wulf