First HW Session and Feats!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_...-weimar.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:43:07 +0200

Hi all!

The other day I ran a couple of HW games with some of my old friends and everything went incredible well, even considering that it was my first run with the system.

It really helped to reread a couple of rules AFTER the first session - therefore having a larger picture in mind what all the rules mean/are used for in play.

I really like the system - elegant and simple. Even combats went tremendous. It is really a game of GM interpreting the rolls and story telling. Cool.

Question about feats:
Which feats could be used for Augmentation? All? What are the effects of feats when not used for Augmentation? The obvious things like Swordbreaker?
What are the effects of Enchant Iron in your games?

Fabian - joining in the rulesy stuff

BTW - the guys of my game are going to buy the books!

--
~Tentacles Convention~
www.Tentacles-Convention.de