Re: Four Magic Weapons subcults

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:25:19 -0000

> > > I at least had some weaponthanes who vere just initiates of
Orlanth
> > (or
> > > other) but acolytes of Lighting Boy, getting reusable lighting.
(5
> > > points were enough in my game, for these subcults)
> > >
> > > -Adept
> >

> Typo on my part there. The javelin lightning was what I meant.
Lightning
> spear serves well for a name.

Ooops. My mistake. But this is a good idea. We've got a few Orlanthi
initiates in our game who are using Lightning Spear/Javelin. Its a good way to manifest Orlanth's power without being a Hedkoranth or Thunderous type.

Probably think about giving them an affinity after a devotee had learned all four feats. Have to see how it works out in play.

It works well in play as well as in theory, and that's what matters, I
think.

Jeff