Re: Xena or not...

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 13:32:53 -0400

> Here in HW you has to wing everything, all the time, and it is all epic and
> god's and quests and whatever...
>
> Mikael

Not really. My game is...hmmm... sheep stealing, weddings, raids, tax-collectors, raids, missing children, visits to town, chasing kites, dealing with White-Eye, a visit to Gustbran's Forge (okay, that was a HQ) and a trip to Whitewall to just miss out on the final battle, a fair, a trial that went to holmgang, a very, very cold winter, a wyrm in someone's stead and a small problem with mice.

I find it to be a more interesting world now. Much more interesting and wider in scope, not just combat.

Jeff