Re: Xena or not...

From: Mikael Hansson <mikael.hansson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 20:05:43 +0100

>But I can see the 'wing it' being rough on a lot of people. It was very
>hard on two of my players, I know -- they were Harn-ites. Poor buggers
>didn't know what hit them.. =)

He, he .. I have played some Harn ... but that system was .... was .... very much. I do love the products the sell, i probably use some of them if I ever Narrate (is that the new GM, DM Storyteller title?) something in wester Glorantha..

>I'll admit I don't like the economics in HW but that's fine, we don't
>use them. We've gone to the CS or Cow Standard based currency.
>
>Jeff

I I took away my players hard-earned silvercoins, I would probably never know what hit me.... they would go at my throat an masse :-)

Mikael