Converted scenarios

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 12:58:37 +0200

Jeff:

> It is my understanding that SPH and all the old scenarios are being
> converted to HW by volunteers. Eventually (!) they will be on the
> website. I know that I was involved with converting Rainbow Mounds and
> others were working on Apple Lane and Snake Pipe. Fun stuff.
>
> Don't know what stage that is in now.

Last I heard was that the treatment of treasures was being pondered. But I suspect those involved in the decisions have been rathert busy with otre things lately, like conventions and Anaxial's Roster.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com