RE: Re: improvising; wealth

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:07:57 -0500

|From: David Dunham [mailto:dunham_at_...]
|You can usually improvise just from the name of the affinity. For
|example, with Urvairinus's Military Strategy you ought to be able to
|call on feats to pick the best place to defend or spot likely ambush
|sites. The names are in effect defined by the existing feats.

That's pretty good in most cases, but some affinities need more explanation. "Light of Action", for instance, suggests some kind of light-related feats to me (maybe Bedazzle Foe, Gleaming Spear, or something along those lines), yet I don't understand how the feats listed (Courage, Demoralize Foes, March in Step, Several Strike As One) relate to the phrase "Light of Action". Again, most of the affinities are pretty self-explanatory.

Guy