Re: Advancing Under Fire - house rules

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:16:20 +0200

Ian Cooper:

> Although I realise everyone may wnated to handle this differently -
> here are my current house rule proposals for handling advancing under
> fire. I don't change any HW rules so much as show how to implement
> them. Hope some of you find it useful (worth submitting to the HW
> site?)

        I mostly agree, though I don't like the direct AP/yard conversion. I think that AP cover more things like cover, zigzagging than actual straight line distance. I think I'll drop the rule about long range penalty as I find it hard to reconcile it with the system - if the weapon hit (in whatever sense your description implies), then evidently the target was within range.

--

Regards,
Alexandre.

"Cinq milliards de races d'hommes sur Terre,
Est-ce assez pour croiser le fer...?"