Spirit combat

From: Vaughan Cockell <vcockell_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:10:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

There is one question that has bugged me ever since reading the animism rules; can non-shamans with the spirit combat ability make fetishes or can they just integrate? It seems to me that only being able to integrate spirits is a little unbalanced.

 They spend a long time dependant on their shaman for one-use fetishes, then when their skill in spirt combat is high enough, bang, they can integrate and have perpetually useable powers! It would appear more balanced if they could create their own fetishes of tradition spirits and have use of magics once-a-day or 3 times-a-day as their spirit combat developed. The rules however appear to say that only Shamans can make fetishes, what do people think?

Vaughan, on a brief delurk

Do You Yahoo!?