Re: Gloranthan Reality & Hero Wars (Long Quoutes, my apologies)

From: Andreas Mueller <mueller_at_...-ulm.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 17:00:05 +0200

Philipp Hibbs says:
> >"A thunderstone will help a devotee
> >of Orlanth to summon a storm".
>
> Yes, I think you're probably right, it would. I'd allow this feat to be
> used to augment a storm summoning ritual.

Ouch. Sorry, Philipp, but that's just the problem the initial writer addressed: You're getting incompatible Gloranthan realities.

A commercial product should help me playing, not just be a basis for writing everything on my own. Most gaming groups have their own house rules (even in a rules-heavy system like RQ), but it shouldn't be necessary to have house-rules to play the system.

But it isn't necessary to get upset. I'm certain, that the regional supplements will be a milestone concerning playability and common interpretation of feats.

Cheers,

Andreas