Re: Gloranthan Reality & Hero Wars

From: david.boatright_at_...
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:20:44 +0100

Charles Corrigan

>And for all of us, Greg and Roderick recommend that we
> "GO WITH THE STORY, NOT WITH THE RULES".
>If something in (or not in) the rules does not suit you and your
>group then make up something that does.

The problem is that we have PAID for them to produce and playtest rules and they are getting paid for it. It is not as if this is some sort of fanzine. As a programmer if I produced software and copped an attitude such as theirs then I would get hung drawn and quartered.

Has anyone spoken to a genuine newbie who has the rules and never read anything about Glorantha ? If so what has been their response.