Re: Gloranthan Reality & Hero Wars

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:41:17 -0000

First of all, it doesn't need to do anything until he is injured - at which time he will say "Steve, can I use my 'Miraculous recovery from injury to...'" at which time you can decide if it is reaonable or not!

> Does this provide APs for healing using the lending APs (to
oneself!)
> rules,

Lending AP's to oneself is a bit of a tricky concept, but yes, could be

>does he reduce healing time by making a simple role.

certainly sounds reasonable, or a simple roll resisted by the level of injury.

> If he
> fails, does this mean that he gets worse, in which case it would
> seem to be a 'Get Better Now or Die' skill.

Only if he fumbles, I would think. If the injury criticals the resistance roll it takes longer than normal to heal.

The other way of using it is to allow an action to recover when taken below 0 AP (see the appropriate section in the rule book ...)