Re: Huge 18

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:00:26 -0500

At 08:50 AM 8/8/00 -0500, Thomas Bagwell wrote:

>This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If a character has an
>aspect like 'Huge 18', is it then possible for him to get bigger and bigger as
>the game progresses by putting more points into 'Huge'?

I'd allow it if that's what the player wanted. Of course I'm a GM who likes to keep the players sweating, and can think of all sorts of ways to make life interestingly difficult for a character who keeps growing.

Another way to look at it would be that the hero stays the same size, but gets better at using his size to solve problems.

Take care >>> Robin