Re: Vagueness of Rules

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:46:43 +0200

Charles Corrigan:

>In the mean time, while we wait, can we tone down the accusations
>etc..

Hear, hear.

>Issaries are web-publishing new stuff every week, about 50/50 split
>between official and fan produced. I hope to see the fully annoted
>"Morden Defends The Camp" go up soon. And Greg, if I remember
>correctly, has offered space on the Issaries web-site for examples,
>though also saying it would be flagged as completely un-official.

Yep, I'm still awaiting a flood of creative uses of feats :-)

>So, if you have a problem and know how to fix it, then submit it to
>Greg. I did, with the TOC for the Players and Narrators book (only
>the Players has been put up on the Issaries site so far

It's in the works. Blame my busy schedule that the ToCs for NB and GittHW (ToC collected by Nick Brooke) aren't up yet.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com