Re: Equip with a spear

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 09:15:33 -0000

My memory of the Wealth and cementing rules is that anything you buy you keep without needing to Cement. This is the case even if you use Wealth that you would otherwise need to cement. It is only Wealth or Magic Items that you obtain during a scenario that you need to cement. I guess I should re-read that section to be sure.

Also, there is an erratum in the equipment section (published on the Issaries site already). What the rules should say (paraphrased) is that ordinary, mundane and appropriate goods can be assumed. It is only special things that should be noted on the character sheet.

regards,
Charles