Re: Why you don't need to know what Sunset Leap Does, or,

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:37:21 -0000

> Yeah so if you buy drill it has buttons and switches on it that the
> manual does not explain and the flex gets tangled up with the bit
> everytime you use it, you find that an exceptable situation.

Naturally, (but then I am a man) - There was something in the paper the other day saying some PC retailer is going to produce seperate installation manuals for men and women, after research shows that women go through and follow them step by step, whereas men rarely even look at them until after they have taken everything out of the boxes, connected all the components together and turned the machine on...