Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:46:15 +0200

> Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:38:10 -0700
> From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...
>
>> Well, I understand that the dates are somewhat in flux.
>>
>> I do think that it is taking a little longer than it should for
>> something to appear which was supposed to be finished a long time
>> ago...
>
> The problems were that the "finished" TR & SR were for a very-much earlier
> version of the game, too short, and did not have a lot of the information
> you guys (the lists generally) have been clamoring for. SR did not have any
> scenarios, and much of the information was not there. Sure, Issaries *could*
> have published it a week after HW came out, but Greg thought a revision was
> in order...

Living during the dawn of the internet age, it is infuriating to know that the information lies somewhere in a digital file but that you have to wait until its publication on paper... Shouldn't there be a way of subscribing to get this info ? Against payment of course ! And no, I'm not speaking of the GTA... Christoph, stuck in the information bottle-neck. ;o)