Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:11:17 +0200

> Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:34:14 +0300 (EET DST)
> From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: archery; feats

>> I don't think that the Sunset Leap really has anything to do with
>> sunsets, but it allows horizontal jumps (with similar logic -- toward
>> sunset is not towards the noon sun). I think people are reading more
>> into it than is required, and it's just a name. Any more than the
>> "Enhance Gustbran" spell from RQ3 actually did anything to the god
>> Gustbran.
>
>> David Dunham
>
> But David. Nowerdays all we have is the name. We have to read things
> into it. And with the Enhance Gustbran we also got a clear description,
> telling us what the poetic name actually referred to.
>
> -Adept : not happy

> Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:37:06 +0300 (EET DST)
> From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
> Subject: Snarl Darkness
>
>> But seriously, the one I have difficulty with is Snarl Darkness - so
>> I will ignore it until I cannot avoid it anymore.

> My favorite is that the Babester woman snarls, with darkness spewing
> from her mouth and nostrils like ectoplasm or thick smoke, and
> everything getting dark (except for her)

See, Mikko, you too can do it... :o) ;o) :o)

"Survive, adapt, overcome, Adept, it's the Hero Wars for Arkatsake !!!" Ruric Runespear somewhere, sometime on the Hero Plane.

Christoph

P.S.: As for me, I understood the "Snarl Darkness" feat more as "Snarl *at* Darkness". I thought it was an anti-darkness magic with purely auditory effects that would put the holy fear of Babs into all kind of Darkies... "Take that, Deshkorgos, and never come back to sacred Kerofinela !" says Gory Barana the Shield-maiden during the last episode of "The Rising Dark".