Re: Re: Thunderstone

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:38:55 +0100

>But I was *told* by Tim Ellis
>just the other day that I am
>not allowed to make up feats!

Yeah, but whose name is on the credits as "Rules Consultant"? :-) (sorry, Tim, I couldn't resist that).

Seriously, I don't remember anyone saying that, and it certainly is not in the rulebook anywhere. As with any game system, and I think this probably is mentioned somewhere in the rulebook, if you don't like it, change it.

>on the RuneQuest portrayal, just STOP IT ok. I never said
>"RQ is better", so please stop putting words in my mouth!

Sorry... didn't mean to... please don't shout at me...

>Did *I* suggest that? No (word-in-mouth-disease yet again).

LOL! Sorry Again!

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.