Mythlets, we say "more please".

From: Steve Dempsey <eg0sum_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:46:15 -0000

This is just the sort of thing we need. I don't know half of the gods in HW, many never made it to the official publications I have. These are the equivalent, in world terms, of what the description of Rune Magic did in game terms.

World terms are always better, but obviously open to cultural interpretation. I should like to see 4 descriptions of the Sunset Leap myth depending on the origin of the adherent.

Something like this has been attempted for Dying Earth. Each creature has at least 2 descriptions from reputable but contradictory sources, much better than AC, HP and XP.

Perhaps some one in the know ought to take the list of feats and describe the basic myth for the more obscure feats. The reason I'm hoping for an Official word is so that we can have some kind of idea that we are playing the same game. I would like my Orlanthi thane from Apple Lane to have the same myths as someone else's. It makes it easier to talk about it for a start.

Steve