Re: Re: Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:21:57 +0300 (EET DST)

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> > P.S.: As for me, I understood the "Snarl Darkness" feat more as
> "Snarl *at*
> > Darkness". I thought it was an anti-darkness magic
>
> That makes more sense to me too. Correct me if I'm forgetting, but
> did Babs Gos ever have the Darkness Rune? However, there is no 'at'
> in there, and as we have the name as written as our basis for
> conjecture, it looks like it is some sort of Darkness power.
>
> Wulf

I suppose I was playing the word game there. The feats listed for Babs were quite odd. I suppose I tought that _deep_ earth approaches darkness. But infact darkness is a foe of earth... hmm.

Damn! I hate this "everything is subjective" crap. It's not a valid philosophy, and it certainly is no way to publish a RPG product.

        -A sulking Adept