Off to GenCon

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:28:33 -0700

Okay, having weathered the German and English cons, my last con of the season (a heartfelt "yay!") is Gencon this weekend. Those HW readers that want to get the scoop on rules interpretations/hear off the top of the head opinions/buy me a drink can find me at the Wizard's Attic/Chaosium/Issaries/Green Knight booth (I'm doing double duty as both Issaries and Green Knight boothie, so please make sure I know *which* game you're talking about!).

>From what I understand, Issaries has no seminars because of the usual
convention screwups (you'd think that a convention with several million dollars behind it could run smoothly...), but Greg and I will be around the WA/C/I/GK booth to answert your questions - just be aware that the quality of answer will probably drop off the later in the day.

My next "public appearance" at a convention will be at Dundracon (a smaller, but much better organized convention) in February, whether GloranthaCon is piggy-backed on it or not.

RR