Re: Unhappy but adaptable Adept ! ;o)

From: Roy Wiseman <RoySubs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:43:09 +0100

philip.hibbs_at_...:
> Greg said at C2K that the two words in Hero Wars of which he was most
proud
> were ... dramatic pause ... "Sunset Leap", so it's no accident that the
> game is the way it is.

I wonder if he loves Sunset Leap because he partly anticipated the amount of flak that would be generated on lists etc. as this has become a *slightly* contentious issue. Silently watching injured bodies being dragged from the battlefield while Machiavelli chuckles to himself... Twisted man. I guess that's the bigger game that the Issaratti involve themselves in. Publish the rulebook on that (or was that done in the 16th century and called "The Prince"!) ;o)

Wulf:
> That was my original idea too, but the other feats in the affinity
> are 'sonic' in nature. However, I would consider this special
> occasion to warrant a punning Feat, a Snarl that Snarls... Well, why
> not, the list is beginning to look more and more like a list of
> cryptic crossword clues anyway :)

hehehe... you know, I feel for the poor Sorcerors. In a fight between Theists and Sorcerous, dem Westerner dum-dum's just won't know what him 'em with the free effects. (it was a Sunset Leap combined with a Snarl Darkness that sunk the Isle of Brithos you know).