Re: Cancellation of service

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:06:30 -0500

Hey, you know you have some other options, too? Instead of getting individual emails, you can either get them in collected digests, or read them directly from the web. Go to http://www.egroups.com/group/hw-rules and check out the member options. No need to miss out on the fun completely when you can pick and choose what you want.

Guy

On 8/10/00 at 2:19 PM RafandCarla_at_... wrote:

>Hello,
> I would like to be taken off the HW rules e-mail curcit. I seriously
underestimated the number of e-mails I would receive a day. As both my wife and I use this account, it is becoming unwieldy. My apologies. I think its great that there are so many heated debates about the hero wars rules but I am spending too much time wading through all the emails everyday.
> Thank you. I think that someone tried to warn me but it went over
my head.

> Rafael

>To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_...

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To