Re: Re: Thunderstone

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:10:14 +0200 (CEST)

I think that the debate about ambigious feats should either be brought to an end, soon, or taken too private emails. I think it is outside the scope of this group: it is no longer a matter of HW rules, but rather a question of design philosophy. I don't mind design-philosophy debates, but when it is driving people away from a list dedicated to HW-rules, it should be limited.

The sides in the debate seems to be well entrenched anyway, so I don't think any further debate is worth alienating potential newcomers to the list and the glorantha community.

Just my humble opinion

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen

(Who has experienced that ambigious references are tough for beginning role-players, but immensly liberating for experienced role-players with no prior knowledge of Glorantha.)