Re: Stupid

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:18:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/00 8:24:30AM, you write:

<< Take a rubble runner, with a Small ability, for instance, or a great troll,  with a Stupid ability. How do you use these abilities in contests with other  characters? >>

If trying to persuade a troll of a sensible and reasonable course of action (ie that might benefit both the troll and Our Heroes), it could resist with it's Stupid, or if it was badly injured it could be too stupid to realise. I agree it is a bit more difficult than usual to justify, especially if you get to become a Master of Stupid or some such, but people manage it in the RW.

Keith N