Re: Re: Thunderstone

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:35:16 -0500

Here's a suggestion for you, Mikko, and I don't make it mockingly: you might be happier by taking what you can of HW and adapting it to RQ. Your objections to the current game don't seem to make tweaking it an option. A RQ/HW hybrid might be the venue for you to prove your point, albeit in a different forum. Or perhaps you could adapt it to another, existing rules system which you like more, such as GURPS, Champions, or FUDGE.

HW and RQ are two vastly different games, and two vastly different views of Glorantha. I think we get the message that you can't live with HW. It's time to move on to something else.

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To