Re: Re: Armour of Woad; Go Without Sleep

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:46:40 +0100

In article <v04210104b5bc8305e6b6_at_[204.182.124.21]>, David Dunham <david_at_...> writes
>> * I don't think you can use one skill/affinity to enhance a second, then
>> use that enhanced ability yo enhance a third...
>
>I don't recall anyone here ever trying this, and I don't think it
>feels right, either.

It would be odd, since from a purely numbers point of view the character would be better off directly enhancing the third feat, rather than indirectly. On the other hand, there will be times that this direct enhancement feels wrong (the first and third just don't seem to mix, the first and second, and second and third do), and then why not let them do it indirectly? Bar considerations of avoiding enormous amounts of dice rolling, of course.

--
Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_...