Re: GM workload

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:46:16 -0000

> What I was uncertain of was is the sequence based on the AP you
have at the
> start of the round or your current AP as the round progresses ?

Ah, was that what you were up to? I thought things got a bit confused in the middle... By the rules, it's the AP at the start of the Exchange, but as said here, I think I'll just set the sequence at the start of the contest and keep it there for any more than a half dozen participants. Let's see... we had 8 players, a couple of NPCs, my followers acting independantly, plus an unknown number of Broo... No wonder it slowed down a bit.

Wulf