RE: "Sufficient" detail

From: Jeff Johnson <jsjohnso_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:34:51 -0700

> To cap this off, all I can say is that different people prefer
> different levels of detail, and I think that's the ultimate issue
> this topic boils down to.

Not exactly. I'm perfectly happy for a great deal of things to be left undefined or defined later in supplements. However, I do want what material is provided to be clear, flavourful, and useable. Too much of the material in the main book is vague, flavourless, and useless for my taste.

In any case, I'd rather have fewer, longer writeups. Perhaps it's because I already have a basic knowledge of Glorantha.

--
Jeff Johnson
jsjohnso_at_...