Re: "Sufficient" detail

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:16:44 -0500

At 05:02 PM 8/15/00 +0300, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

>I like
>to have that detail, and am not happy with the fact that I'm not gettin
>any guidelines as to what a given feat is supposed to do. Would you bo
>opposed to there being those guidelines, for people like me who want
>them? Nobody forces the people who don't like them to use 'em,

Let's say Greg came out and said that, among other things, Snarl Darkness allows you to emit a blood-curdling sound that turns into a cloud of darkness that encircles the foes of the earth.

A player has that feat and, in a situation that comes up in play, wants to use Snarl Darkness to entangle and nullify the darkness magic of an opponent.

Would you allow the player to do that?

Take care >>> Robin