Re: Re: "Sufficient" detail

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:01:33 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Tim Ellis wrote:

> >but the current situation is forcing people like me to try to play
> > ESP games to figure out what the author had in mind when naming the
> >feat.
>
> That's easy Mikko, WHat the author had in mind was that you made up
> a feat that fitted the situation that you found yourself in at the
> time that matched the name, affinity and what you and your GM agreed
> about the cult in question....

Funny that. I think that the authors were actually thinking about the powers and myth's of the deity in question, and propably meant something when they wrote "snarl darkness" or "sunset leap".

	-Adept : who thinks that Tim's way end's up with a quite
		 playable campain, but does not tell us much about
		 Glorantha.