Examples of Rules Play

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Since we know that Robin Laws reads this list and I want this on record if possible.

Robin,

  1. Did you have examples of how to use the rules in the original manuscript that were cut ? If yes is there any reason why they can't be put on the Issaries website or the e-groups website (if Issaries don't want to, or do not have time to do it)?
  2. If not can you write some please (I for one would happily pay you the going Issaries per word rate** to produce some cogent examples that might make the rulesy types* more happy and less down on the system).

Cheers, Andrew
*Especially the old RQ-grognards (if I am using grognard correctly?).