RE: Re: "Sufficient" detail

From: Jeff Johnson <jsjohnso_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:12:31 -0700

> It does sound like you were expecting a game designed according
> to a different set of goals.

Exactly.

You've stated what the game's goals are here. But how was I supposed to understand that the game had no intention of describing Glorantha from just the book or promotional material? I've now lent out my copy, so can't check, but I don't recall ever seeing this stated. It's certainly not anything I carried away from reading the book and perusing the website, but I may have been blind to it, since I thought I already understood what the goals were.

Every roleplaying game is well-served by making it's goals clear.

--
Jeff Johnson
jsjohnso_at_...