From: t.s.baguley_at_...
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:04:07 +0100

> From: "Steve Dempsey" <eg0sum_at_...>
>Ah, the Microsoft answer!
>If this were so then nobody would ever be Gregged.
>
>Anyway I want to play in Greg's game. I wouldn't say that this is a
>fault, just an interpretation. With more information, it should be
>possible.

I think the reason why Greg pushed HW in this direction was to avoid Gregging people (in fact it may even be a reaction to some Gloranthan fan hostility about being Gregged). He regards Glorantha as a collaborative project. Greg's Glorantha is also not fixed in stone, so can see any way to play in Greg's Glorantha except to pick up on the principles by which it is (being) constructed and to do likewise.

All this is IMO, but seems to be supported by Greg's recent decrees ...

Thom