Re: "Sufficient" detail

From: Steve Dempsey <eg0sum_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:32:27 -0000

If he is completely unable to come up with an effect I'll suggest that it might be a teleport power (but only suggest). As a gm I of course have the privilege and responsibility to overrule too outlandish interpretations. What goes as good interpretations is a matter of negotiation between me and my players (as it is with all rpg rule sets, really).

Fair enough, I get your point. This works quite well if you have a stable group. If your players vary however, it is good to have a reference point. I suppose one could keep an index of mythlets/interpretations as they arise to which the players could refer, I'd still like to hear the party line however.

Steve