RE: Maps & Is Greg Stafford out there ?

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:29:18 +0200

> Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:33:26 +0200
> From: "Arno" <arnaud.goetzmann_at_...>
> Subject: RE: Maps & Is Greg Stafford out there ?
>
> There are already French maps of a higher quality !
> They were drawn by Fournier and were published in the magazine TATOU.
> TATOU was published by Oriflam (RuneQuest licences).

Those are basically copies of the William Church ones from RQ2 slightly incresed in a southerly direction & with a bit more details. They are nice even though "The Print" doesn't look like a footprint anymore & "Eiritha's Hills" do not look like a cow...

Reprint of old maps would be better than nothing, but Greg *owes* the buyers of the box a "MAP OF DRAGON PASS Large map showing the place where the Hero Wars Ignite !"... :o)

> If the authorization is given to me (I doubt it...) I will scan and give
> them to you.
>
> The map of Glorantha published by Multisim (Issaries-Herowars licences) is
> useless because full with faults (and not very beautiful).

Haven't seen it yet.

Christoph, grognard