Re: Examples of Rules Play

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:40:43 +0100

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:28:21 -0500, "Robin D. Laws" <rdl_at_...> wrote:

>That said, I don't think the RQ fans who dislike HW feel
>that way because they don't understand it. I think they mostly
>know what it's trying to do and wish it were trying to
>do something else.

You may here be referring to some specific statement I've missed, but as a general comment, this crappy attitude that whomever dares to criticise HW must, without question, revere and worship RQ is bloody irritating. Some of us just want what was advertised, a playable game in a box, not a DIY set of guidelines.

Wulf