Re: Examples of Rules Play

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:26:13 -0000

With that style of referrence, no, but there have been a number of comments to the effect that 'if you think HW is lacking some rule, go back to RQ', as though any criticism of HW meant the critic must prefer RQ. I for one think HW is lacking in many ways, clarity and rules, which RQ was not, but that doesn't mean I think RQ was better, just that HW SHOULD be better (or at least clearer) than it is given the wait and the price.

In this case, however, I had misread the originating message to the thread, and misinterpreted the comment.

Wulf