RE: Re: Anaxial in the UK

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:56:25 +0100

        [Dave Bailey] They can be a bit ropy with updates so also try www.orcsnest.com , updates late Tuesday. All the games shops I know get the same deliveries on Wednesday I guess it's the quantities that matter.

        :-)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.