Re: Animists and ancestors

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:21:45 +0800

        A fetish does not have to a prison, particularly if the fetish is not created using spirit combat. In many animist traditions, no one would bat an eyelid at the idea that the same spirit had several different fetishes carried by several people - its kind of expected. Like itty-bitty temples.

        In HW rules terms, for fetishes created by means other than spirit combat I would suggest that you don't worry too much about whether that is the only fetish or not. As Peter suggests, many of them might be one use, but easy to create again. I would think it OK to cement it as a benefit and create it again between adventures.

	Cheers
		David